This month Prinsy’s are excited to launch our new Guided Transfer service that is now available to spirit you from lodge to lodge with an educational and interactive transfer tour. Your travel time is golden so we’ll help ensure you don’t miss a moment and get to explore more of the real New Zealand as you travel.
Prinsy's Guided Transfer service is completely customizable to you, and would/could include:
• Pick up and drop off from lodge to lodge
• Wellington airport pickups (via Martinborough)
• Transfers to/from Hawkes Bay, Taupo or beyond
• Receiving the star treatment with a flexible itinerary, quality refreshments, local produce, and warm personal service
Here’s an example of a Taupo-Napier transfer:
• Pick up from your lodge in Taupo in Prinsy’s luxury vehicle (including luggage trailer for the larger suitcases or golf clubs)
• Travel the scenic Napier-Taupo road with a knowledgeable guide at the wheel
• Learn about the lay of the land as we travel – the history, the economy, the rural insights, the landscape
• Arrive in Hawke’s Bay and enjoy an abbreviated winery experience, guided Art Deco drive, and a trip up the gorgeous Te Mata Peak for a 360° view of the region
• Arrive at your destination Lodge ready to relax.
Sound like you? We welcome your enquiry.
Prinsy’s Tours is Qualmark rated and recently won the Visitor Experience award for small business at the Hawke’s Bay Tourism Awards. We pride ourselves on exceeding our visitor’s expectations every time and look forward to doing so for you.
Do get in touch and we’ll put together an itinerary that makes the most of your New Zealand escape.
Just a quick note to thank our many guests for helping us to achieve a couple of recent accolades.
Each year we manage to receive a multitude of 5-star Trip Advisor reviews, which has provided us with a 5-star Trip Advisor rating for the 5th year in a row. We are absolutely chuffed.
Prinsy’s Tours has also recently completed our first Qualmark assessment, so we are now bench-marking our little tour business against the tourism industry heavyweights. Big and scary but we thought why not! Qualmark have since endorsed us with a Bronze certification, so we're in, hip hip hurray!
One thing we do want to say is that we couldn’t do any of this without our amazing guests. We love to host you all (gee what a hard job we have!) and we really appreciate you taking the time to rate us on Trip Advisor or give us a Google Review. It really does keep us going and it means a whole lot to us and our team.
Cheers, and keep on smiling!
Hamish & Diane
Owners & Operators
You’ve heard of the Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc and the Central Otago Pinot, but if you’re new to Hawke’s Bay wines, let’s just say there’s a reason we call it “wine country”.
If you’re planning to book a wine tour at some stage, here’s a taster of what Hawke’s Bay wines are all about:
Keen to see for yourself?
We’ll help you learn lots and have fun along the way. Book now and see for yourself why our guests say Prinsy’s Tours exceeded their expectations. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Owner & Tour Guide
Hamish & Diane Prins
In this blog, the owners of Prinsys - and your future tour guides - keep you up to date with everything Hawkes Bay.
© Copyright 2017 Prinsy's Tours. All Rights Reserved